DAS Virtual Meetup 2020 AGENDA
9:00 AM – Welcome
Welcome to Digital Animal Summit: Mission, Community, Agenda
9:10 AM – Panel I
Panel I: Safety First
Leaders from the production animal world and the alternative meats industries discuss the present and future of Food Safety, Traceability, and Biosecurity.
- Rodrigo Carranza, Director Market Access – Head of Farm Certifications Unit, Diamond V (Cargill)
- Paulo Loureiro, Global Commercial Development – Livestock, Zoetis Inc.
- Allen Moczygemba, Former CEO, American Angus Association
- M. Abdullah, Head – Folio3 Animal Care Practice
- Heather Donley, VP of Operations, Progressive Beef
9:40 AM – Panel II
Panel II: Innovation in Companion Animal Diagnostics
The companion animal diagnostics market is projected to reach USD 2.7 billion by 2024 from USD 1.7 billion in 2019, at a CAGR of 9.8%. We will discuss the drivers of this growth including a focus on wellness and preventative care, technology advancements in at-home and point of care diagnostics, and the use of big data, AI, and Machine Learning in industry and veterinary medicine.
10:10 AM – Startup Pitchfest
- Piavita AG
- Labby Inc